LOOKING FOR A PLYMOUTH CHIROPRACTOR ?
See why so many people choose to use our services.
Peverell Chiropractic Clinic Providing Professional Spinal Healthcare and Sports Injury Services.
Our Peverell Chiropractic clinic is located on the corner of Ganna Park Road and Weston Park Road allowing easy access from all major routes in Plymouth, look for Peverell’s Celebration Balloons as it is about 50 metres from our clinic on Weston Park Road. Peverell Chiropractic Clinic was opened in 1997 by Doctor of Chiropractic and Sports Scientist Kevin Kelly, and he is being assisted by his wife Elena Long PhD. She specialises in Sports Massage therapy, Kinesio-taping, Deep Tissue Massage and Trigger-point therapy.
One of the most experienced Plymouth chiropractors; Kevin Kelly believes that superior clinical results are obtained using a comprehensive multi-factorial approach to treatment.
HERE ARE THE MAIN TECHNIQUES USED AT PEVERELL CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC
– Conventional Chiropractic spinal / joint manipulation: in which various manipulative and mobilising techniques are used to restore normal spine and joint function.
– Soft tissue therapy and massage: are used to aid in returning injured tissues back to normal.
– Myofascial Correction:™ The myofascial technique Kevin Kelly has developed to treat the muscles and fascia which uses, both light touch hand techniques and soft tissue fascial instruments which he designs, these are used for Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM) techniques and Myofascial Release. He also uses Fascial taping and Kinesiotaping to correct the fascial irregularities of the body (including tissue in-elasticity) aiding in returning injured tissues back to normal.
Our clinic’s goal is to bring your body back to optimum function and health with our specific custom treatments that are designed to achieve this by:
- Relieving pain,
- Returning normal spinal and joint function,
- Relaxing tense fascia and muscles,
- Strengthening weak muscles
- Improving and correcting postural problems.
Some of the specific conditions we treat:
Back pain, Leg pain, Shoulder injuries, Neck ache and stiffness, Leg pain and Slipped Discs, Sporting injuries, Headaches, Migraine, Foot, ankle and calf injuries, Pain between the shoulders, Knee injuries, by Kevin Kelly, Peverell Chiropractic Clinic Profile